to reserve a spot a 50% deposit is required. the remaining balance to be paid at the time of your class.
- with basic knowledge in the field of pedicure
- with 6+ months work experience
- looking to perform high quality procedures in the shortest possible time, while reducing the level of power loads on a master and the cost of the procedure
- Disinfection and sterilization
- Questioning the client, a mandatory moment in the pedicure (analysis of the foot and nails)
- Foot structure
- The structure of the skin
- The scheme of work with the foot
- Aesthetics in pedicure: what we work with and what we don’t (diseases of the skin and nails)
- What is a e-file dry (Smart) pedicure
- What kind of disc and how to treat the foot and hard-to-reach areas
- Varieties of disposable files (for which foot and when to apply)
- Smart pedicure for dry and wet feet – differences and features
- What devices are suitable for working with a disk
- Correct speed, pressure and angles of inclination when working with a disk
- Features of working with cracks
- What determines the speed of the procedure, we find errors and learn how to eliminate them
All the supplies for the class will be provided by Golden Gel Nails.
We remind you that you have the right to cancel the course registration no later than 14 days before the course date. If the course is canceled less than 14 days in advance, the deposit will not be refunded.
- 1 day
- 10 AM to 6 PM